Conventionally, preparing tube drawings for CNC machines would involve hours or even days of work, plus trial and error during
the assembly and fabrication process – all adding unnecessary time, cost and material wastage. Now – with just a few clicks,
Dragon software is able to take your 3D CAD drawings and then automatically unfold them into flat 2D layouts, ready for the
Dragon machine to manufacture.
- Work with CAD drawings designed in virtually any common format (Bend-Tech, Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc) or even hand drawings.
- Dragon’s exclusive CAD to CNC software will provide fast and intelligent file handling & converting to help you manufacture the exact part you have in mind.
- By reducing the ‘gap’ between your designs and the CNC machine, your work can now be done in minutes with no mistakes!
- Dragon’s software’s conversion process will even compensate for your material stretching, spring-back, rotations, etc.
- Includes nesting ability to allow multiple parts to but cut from the same stock tube.